25 April 2011

welcome welcome

Hey everyone, I am Karen. That handsome man next to me is my wonderful husband, Brandon, and the little dude with that sly little smirk is my super adorable 1 year old son, Skyler. =) I have been married to Brandon for five years this coming August, but we have been together since 2002. So that will make it around 9 years. We've been through a lot together, and have lived, learned and loved more than most our age. We live on a small Air Force base located in the middle of nowhere, Texas. =) He's a fuel systems mechanic for the B1 Bomber. He's been enlisted for a little over three years now and we are loving this life. My son is absolutely the best kid ever. He's always been super easy to take care of and listens pretty well. He is obsessed with Spongebob and Mickey Mouse. He loves to throw his toys all over the house and play with his rubber animals, his most favorite is squeaking his Sophie and bending her long rubber neck in all directions. Last but not least, about me... I am almost done with my certificate in clinical medical assisting, though it has taken me longer than it should with being pregnant with Skyler, and then now taking care of him and not wanting to leave him in day care. I love anything crafty, and have recently started scrapbooking and documenting practically every second of little booger's (you will soon learn that Skyler's name is pretty much Booger) life, so this blog should be fun for me! I love taking photographs. Black and white is by far my favorite. I like to workout, though it's hard for me to motivate myself to actually get up. haha. But mostly, I just love having this wonderful family and being the best mom and wife I can be. Not saying I am perfect, because I am far from it. Many days I am grouchy, moody, blunt, snappy and tend to get an attitude. LOL! But I am just me. =) Hope you enjoy this blog. As I get used to how everything on here works, I will try to have themes to my posts so that it becomes something great and fun-filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment